With the unhealthy lifestyle and decreased intake of calcium, oral problems are being so common among people. Despite several improvements in the field of oral care, people suffer tooth loss, may be due to the cavity and weaken gums, periodontal disease, or injury. In past treatments like bridges and dentures were used but now with the new advanced treatments, dental implants in Pitampura is best recommended by the dentist to fill the gap of missing tooth. Dental implant treatment provides a strong footing for permanent or removable filling of teeth, matching to your natural set of teeth.
Types of dental implants in Delhi:
- Endosteal- This treatment dentist surgically places the teeth in the jawbone by screws, blades, or cylinders. Every implant holds one or more prosthetic teeth. Endosteal implant is used as an alternative for bridges and removable dentures.
- Subperiosteal- The subperiosteal implant is placed on the top of the jawbone using the post protruding with metal framework through the gum to hold the prosthesis. Dentist recommends this implant for those who have minimum bone height and are unable to wear conventional dentures.
Advantages of visiting dentist in Delhi for dental implants:
- Improved appearance- Imagine how you will appear with a broken or missing teeth? Not good, right. Dental implant fills the gap of missing teeth and it looks completely natural matching with your original teeth.
- Fluent speech- You must have seen your grandparents who cannot speak properly with their missing or weaken teeth. So, the dental implant gives you the fluency to speak and express your words causing no mumble or slur of the words.
- Comfortable eating- You can eat what you want. You don’t have to think twice before take a bite of your favorite food. It eliminates the discomfort of removable bridges or dentures.
- Improved oral health- Unlike bridges, the dental implant does not affect the surrounding teeth as implant does not require a support of nearby teeth. Thus, it improves oral health for long-term allowing easy access between teeth or making a good oral hygiene. Also, dental implants have a long durability lasting for many years or even for a lifetime.